Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday's Funnies

 Love


Love may not make the world spin around, but it certainly makes a lot of people dizzy.

 

Great Cheese

 

The customer in the Italian restaurant was so pleased with his meal that he asked to speak to the chef. The owner proudly led him into the kitchen and introduced him to the chef. "Your veal parmigiana was superb," the customer said. "I just spent a month in Italy, and yours is better than any I ever had over there." "Naturally," the chef said. "Over there, they use domestic cheese. Ours is imported!"

Put a Lid on It!

 

A soldier went up to the Company cook and said, "If you put a lid on the pan there'll be less dust and dirt in the food." The cook, very annoyed, replied, "You mind your own business. Your duty is to defend the homeland!" "That's right," said the soldier. "But my duty is to defend it, not to eat it."

 

Q & A

 

(Q:) What do you call a bear without teeth? (A:) A Gummy Bear.

 

World's First Professional

 

A doctor, an engineer, a rabbi and a lawyer were debating who was the world's first professional. The Doctor said, "It must have been a doctor. Who else could have helped with the world's first surgery of taking a rib from Adam to create Eve, the first woman?" "No," said the rabbi. "It must have been a rabbi, since the Lord needed someone to help preach his message to Adam and the world." "Wait," said the engineer. "The world was created in 6 days from nothing. Do you know what a master engineering feat that must have been to create the whole world into an organized civilized place from utter chaos?" "Yes, but who created the chaos?" asked the lawyer.

Funny Quotes

 

- I relabeled all of the jars in my wife's spice rack. I'm not in trouble yet, but the thyme is cumin.

 

- I just read a book about marriage that says treat your wife like you treated her on your first date. So tonight after dinner I'm dropping her off at her parent's house.

- The best way to get back on your feet is to miss two car payments.

- I love bacon. Sometimes I eat it twice a day. It takes my mind off the terrible chest pains I keep getting.

- Driver: "What am I supposed to do with this speeding ticket?" Officer, "Keep it. When you collect four of them, you get a bicycle.

- I asked a supermarket employee where they kept the canned peaches. He said, "I'll see," & walked away. I asked another & he also said, "I'll see," & walked away. In the end, I gave up & found them myself, in aisle C.

- I told my physical therapist that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.

- When I was a kid, I used to watch the "Wizard of Oz" and wonder how someone could talk if they didn't have a brain. Then I got Facebook.

- I want to be 14 again & ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.

- A guy walks into a lumberyard and asks for some 2x4s. The clerk asks, "How long do you need them?" The guy answers, "A long time. We're gonna build a house."

- I just burned 1,200 calories. I forgot the pizza in the oven.

- Who knew that the hardest thing of being an adult is figuring out what to fix for dinner and doing it every single night for the rest of your life until you die?

- I hate it when people act all intellectual and talk about Mozart when they've never even seen one of his paintings.

- Never trust an electrician with no eye brows.

- So my neighbor knocked on my front door at 3 am. 3AM!!! Luckily I was already up playing the bagpipes.

- Instead of cleaning my house, I just watch an episode of "The Hoarders," and think, "Wow! My house looks great."

 

What’s The Difference

 

What's the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? A: I could be wrong, since I'm not a zoologist, but I believe the main difference is that one you will see later and the other in a while. 

 

Bad Driver

 

You know you're a bad driver when Siri says, "In 400 feet, stop and let me out.

 

Dad Joke

 

When does a joke become a dad joke?

A: When it falls in love with a yo mama joke
B: When it becomes apparent
C: When you store it in a dad-a-bank
D: When the punchline is full groan

Today’s Thought


A ship carrying a load of red paint collided with a ship carrying a load of purple paint. Both crews were marooned.

No comments: