Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday's Funnies

 Steak

 

Waiter: How do you like your steak, sir?

Sir: Like winning an argument with my wife.

Waiter: Rare it is.

 

Italian Pasta Diet

 

1. You walka pasta da bakery.
2. You walka pasta da candy store.
3. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4. You walka pasta da table and fridge.
Bada bing, bada boom! You lose weight!

Garden of Eden


After the fall in the Garden of Eden, Adam was walking with his sons Cain and Abel. As they passed by the ruins of the Garden of Eden, one of the boys asked, "Father, what's that?" Adam replied, "Boys, that's where your mother ate us out of house and home."

 

Sports Repairman

 

Three women were sitting around and bragging about their children. The first one says, "You know, my son, he graduated first in his class from Stanford. He's now a doctor, making $250,000 a year in Chicago."  The second woman says, "You know my son, he graduated first in his class from Harvard. He's now a lawyer, making half a million dollars a year and he lives in Los Angeles."  The last woman says, "You know my son, he never did too well in school. He never went to any university, but he now makes one million dollars a year in New York working as a sports repairman." The other two women ask, "What is a sports repairman?"  The woman then replies, "He fixes things... you know, hockey games, football games, baseball games...."

Book Titles and Authors

 

Animal Illnesses ............. Ann Thrax
French Overpopulation ... Francis Crowded
Downpour! ..................... Wayne Dwops
Cloning ........................... Ima Dubble
Irish Flooring .................. Lynn O'Leum
Inflammation, Please ..... Arthur Itis
Handel's Messiah ........... Ollie Luyah

House Construction ……… Bill Jerome
Home Unemployed ……… Anita Job
Home Alone IV ……………… Eddie Buddyhome
Lewis Carroll …………………. Alison Wonderland

Leo Tolstoy……………………... Warren Peace
The L. A. Lakers Breakfast .. Kareem O' Wheat
Neither a Borrower …………. Nora Lender Bee
The French Chef ………………. Sue Flay

Work


People who do lots of work ...  make lots of mistakes.
People who do less work ...  make less mistakes.
People who do no work ...  make no mistakes.
People who make no mistakes ...  get promoted.
So that's why I spend my time sending funny e-mails at work.  I want a promotion!

 

Sweet Nothings

Three couples decided to meet at a local diner for breakfast and while they were eating the first husband looked lovingly at his wife and said to her, "Please pass the honey, honey."  The second husband thinks to himself, I need to step up my game. So, he looked at his wife and said, "Please pass the sugar, sugar." The third husband starts to panic because he needs to hit his comment out of the park.  So, he holds his wife's hands and looks romantically into her eyes and says, "Please pass the tea...bag.”  AND that's when the fight started.

Police Stop

The officer said, "You drinking?" I said, "You buying?" We just laughed and laughed...I need bail money.

 

Spelling

Everyone knows I'm a stickler for good spelling. So, when an associate emailed technical documents asking me to "decifer" them, I had to set him straight. "Decipher is spelled with a ph, not an f," I wrote. "In case you've forgotten, spell-checker comes free with your Microsoft program." A minute later came his reply, "Must be dephective."

Praying Positions


A priest, a minister, and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.  "Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray," the priest said.  "No," said the minister.  "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven." "You're both wrong," the guru said.  "The most effective prayer position is lying down on the floor." The repairman could contain himself no longer: "Hey, fellas," he interrupted. "The best prayin' I ever did was when I was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole."

Dad Joke

It's my first week working at the bicycle factory and they already made me a spokesperson.


Today’s Thought

The inventor of the doorbell did not own a dog.

No comments: